Partners In Education (PIE) grant funding is intended to enrich student-centered learning experiences. All DSHS departments, teachers and staff are eligible to apply. PIE funding will be approved at the November PTA Meeting and must be used during the current school year.
LINK TO 2023-2024 PIE GRANT APPLICATION
Link to 2022-2023 application for reference
A special note to teachers and staff…
DSHS parents and supporters contribute money specifically for these grants to help you extend and expand your instruction in ways you may not otherwise be able to do. We encourage your participation in applying!
Please direct questions to [Michele McCuen], DHS PTA VP of Grants, at [email@example.com].
CRITERIA AND GUIDELINES
● All DSHS departments, teachers and staff are eligible to apply
● Items and services requested should:
○ Contribute to students’ high school experience. Consider organizing around the 6 competencies of the Graduate Profile
○ Benefit as many students as possible (e.g., entire class rather than small or select groups of students)
● Special consideration given to proposals from all departments, such that every department receives funding.
● No field trips will be considered for funding.
● All proposals must be approved by the department chair, principal and/or district, if applicable
NOTE: This year’s PTA is seeking to fund grants specifically focused on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives that expand instruction for all students, at all levels, to be more diverse and inclusive.